If you’re looking for a fresh and zingy salsa dip recipe, then look no further. This is a crowd pleaser, guaranteed to be a hit with your guests.
Fresh Salsa Dip (makes roughly 500ml)
4 cloves of garlic
2 red chillies (I used Cayenne Peppers)
1 small onion (preferably red, but any will do)
A handful of fresh coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tbsp sweet smoked paprika (the good stuff – quality paprika makes such a difference)
2 limes, juiced
Salt and pepper to taste
- First blitz the onion, garlic and chillies in a food processor.
- Add the tomatoes, spices, coriander and lime juice.
- Carefully pulse the salsa mix (DO NOT over chop!)
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Strain the salsa through a sieve until it stops dripping.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!