300g digestive biscuits
150g unsalted butter, melted
600g of cream cheese
100g icing sugar
300ml double cream
Juice of 2 lemons
300g fresh raspberries
150ml double cream
2 tbsp icing sugar
More fresh raspberries
Freeze dried raspberries
- Blitz the biscuits into fine crumbs using a food processor.
- Add the melted butter and mix together well.
- Press the mix into a 20cm springform tin and leave to one side.
- Add the cream cheese and icing sugar to a big bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the cream and whisk until it starts thickening.
- Add in the lemon juice and continue whisking until it is very thick.
- Add in the 300g of raspberries and fold into the mix, smooshing the raspberries against the sides of the bowl as you work.
- Spread the mix over the biscuit base and refrigerate overnight.
- Whisk together the 150ml of cream and 2 tbsp icing sugar and pipe little swirls of cream around the edge of the cheesecake.
- Top the swirls with a fresh raspberry on each.
- Sprinkle the cheesecake with lemon zest and freeze dried raspberries.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pages: Page 1, Page 2